US Customs Importer Security Filing (ISF)
Our Importer Security Filing (ISF 10+2) product has been in place since 2008 and is fully compliant with the US Customs 10+2 Rule.
Importers, Buyers, and Ocean Carriers can report their own ISF filings. Freight Forwarders, NVOCC’s, and transportation clients can also submit the required import cargo information.
All US (and Canada) Customs responses are automatically reflected in our system, allowing our customers to view the information provided by their broker and the carrier or co-loader. Don’t let a Broker tell you that you are not able to report ISF yourself. You can!
The ISF Software can be used as a standalone product or integrated with your AMS Services to eliminate double entry.
The unique features of this software product are:
- Global access for reporting your inbound cargo, anywhere, anytime. No special software or installation required, it’s all WEB BASED!
- Clients control data security, user access and what each user can and cannot do.
- Overseas partners can input data at origin to save time and money
- System is based on a per shipment transaction and updates, amendments etc. are all part of the same single shipment service
- ISF can be sent individually, on a by vessel or by port pair basis, whichever works with your internal work processes.
- Stow Plan Reporting (part of the +2)– BAPLIE Files to the terminal and to CBP for Master Carriers
Set up takes 24 hours from service agreement to start up training so you can be up and running quickly.
Don’t want to do the work yourself? Data Entry Services are available.
For a short FLASH Demo of the system, click here
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org